In today’s article, we will see how to download the icons for Microsoft Dynamics, Azure, and Power Platform. These icons are an official collection from Microsoft that you can use in architectural diagrams, training materials, or documentation.
- Use the icon to illustrate how products can work together.
- In diagrams, we recommend including the product name somewhere close to the icon.
- Use the icons as they would appear within Microsoft Dynamics 365 or individual products (such as Business Central, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, and Supply Chain Management).
- Use the icons as they would appear within Azure
- Use the icons as they would appear within Microsoft Power Platform or individual products (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents)
- Don’t crop, flip, or rotate icons.
- Don’t distort or change icon shape in any way.
- Don’t use Microsoft product icons to represent your product or service.
Microsoft Power Platform icons
If you like this article, feel free to share it with others who might find it helpful! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.